Hallé St Peter's
Hallé St. Peter’s sits in the heart of Ancoats and provides rehearsal and recording space for the Orchestra, Choir and other Hallé Ensembles, as well as space for our education projects and the local community.
The building, located on Blossom Street in Ancoats, is a Grade 2 listed deconsecrated church which was built in 1859. By the time the Hallé acquired St. Peter’s, the building had stood empty for decades.
Hallé St. Peter’s has now been redeveloped and restored to its former glory and is a light, airy and beautiful space ideal for rehearsing, performing, teaching and recording.
Hallé St Peter's is the perfect venue for receptions, product launches and exhibitions through to intimate performances and workshops.
The Hallé gratefully acknowledges the support of the following Funds, Trusts and Foundations, without whom the conversion of Hallé St Peter's would not have been possible: