Did you know that you can join the Hallé Concerts Society?
The Hallé Concerts Society was formed by friends and associates of Charles Hallé, to ensure that the success of the Orchestra continued for future generations.
By becoming a Member, you will provide much valued support to the continuing success of the Hallé. There is also a range of benefits available exclusively to members.
- Full – £55
- Concessions – £42 *
- Overseas – £61
* Concessionary membership is available to senior citizens, students, anyone under 26, claimants and the registered disabled.
Range of benefits
Hallé Members are entitled to a range of benefits, which include:
- A regular magazine, with information about the orchestra and other aspects of the Society’s work
- Full voting rights at the Society’s Annual General Meeting and a copy of the Hallé’s Annual Report and Accounts
- The opportunity to hear the orchestra on tour, when possible
- Invitations to special Members’ events, including, a Members’-only talk and Q&A sessions with the Hallé archivist
- Automatic membership of Hallé Online (please supply your e-mail address)
- Exclusive discounts at various outlets around Manchester (details are provided in each HALLÉ magazine, or from the Membership Administrator)
To join, simply download and complete the form below:
Then return it to:
Vivienne Weller, Membership Administrator
Hallé Concerts Society
Manchester M2 9EF
If you have any questions, suggestions or would like more information about this and other ways you can support the Hallé, please contact the Development team on firstname.lastname@example.org or call +44 (0) 161 237 7023.
Become A Patron
By joining the Hallé Patron programme you can become part of a family of supporters who are helping to shape the future of the Hallé. Patrons have access to unique...
The Chair Endowment programme is an opportunity for you to be associated with one of our players and link your name with a position in the Orchestra. Your gift will...
Gifts In Wills
Have you ever wondered how you can make a lasting impact on the future of the Hallé? Gifts in wills are the greatest source of security for the Hallé, as...