Terms and Conditions
All content included on the website, such as text, graphics, logos, button icons, and images belong to us, and are protected by United Kingdom and international copyright laws. Our graphics, logos, page headers, button icons, scripts and service names may not be used in connection with any product service without our written authorisation. If you wish to reproduce images used on this site, you must obtain permission from the Hallé Concerts Society or the credited photographer.
We support the as many combinations of devices, platforms and operating systems as possible. Please be aware that older browser versions may not be optimised for viewing this website.
Hallé Concerts Society is committed to the highest standard and quality of information and every attempt has been made to present up-to-date, accurate information.
However Hallé Concerts Society gives no warranty as to the accuracy of the information on this website and accepts no liability for any loss damage or inconvenience caused as a result of reliance on such information.
Although Hallé Concerts Society takes all reasonable measures to ensure that the information provided to it from third parties is accurate and not defamatory or offensive it cannot control the content or take responsibility for pages maintained by external providers or linked pages.
Your access to the website may also be occasionally suspended or restricted to allow for repairs, maintenance, or the introduction of new facilities or services. We will attempt to limit the frequency and duration of any such suspension or restriction.
Data Protection Act 1998
We are required to follow eight guiding principles laid down by the Act. These are that your data is:
- Fairly and lawfully processed;
- Processed for limited purposes;
- Adequate, relevant and not excessive;
- Accurate and up-to-date;
- Not kept for longer than is necessary;
- Processed in line with the data subject’s rights;
- Secure; and
- Not transferred to a country outside the European Economic Area (EEA), unless that country ensures the protection of the rights of the individual to whom the data relate.
If you use the website, you are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account and password and for restricting access to your account.
You agree to accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your account or password. You should take all necessary steps to ensure that the password is kept confidential and secure and should inform us immediately if you have any reason to believe that your password has become known to anyone else, or if the password is being, or is likely to be, used in an unauthorised manner.
You must not use the website in any way that causes, or is likely to cause, the website or access to it to be interrupted, damaged or impaired in any way. You must use the website for lawful purposes only and must not use the website for any of the following:
- Fraudulent purposes, or in connection with a criminal offence or other unlawful activity
- To send, use or reuse any material that is illegal, offensive, abusive, indecent, defamatory, obscene or menacing
- In breach of copyright, trademark, confidence, privacy or any other right
- To cause injury to third parties
- Which consists of or contains software viruses, political campaigning, commercial solicitation, chain letters, mailings or any “spam”; or
- Causes annoyance, inconvenience or needless anxiety.
Post & Packaging
Any CD purchases will be sent via Royal Mail.
If you have specific delivery directions that may be helpful to the postman or delivery driver, please ensure you leave details in the appropriate field in the checkout section.
Full valid postcodes are required for every order. We will not send any orders without one. If you provide an incorrect address, including the postcode, we do not accept any responsibility for a failure of an order to arrive.
We strive to dispatch orders the same day although this is not always possible.