Booking for our Summer Season 2021, live at The Bridgewater Hall, is now available. There are a number of special arrangements in place to ensure your safety and wellbeing. You can find the details below.
TICKET AND PERFORMANCE INFORMATION
About the concerts
All six Summer Season programmes will be performed in The Bridgewater Hall. Each will be performed twice on the same day, at 2.15pm and 7pm.
Each concert will last around 65 to 75 minutes and will not have an interval.
All programmes, artists, prices and seats are subject to availability. We reserve the right to amend or cancel performance dates if circumstances dictate.
Tickets for each performance are available at £29.50, £25.50 and £18.50. These prices include The Bridgewater Hall £2.50 ticket charge. This ticket charge is not levied on subscription bookings (details below). The number of available seats has been greatly reduced from the Hall’s usual capacity due to social distancing, so you are advised to book as quickly as possible.
Ticket sales for individual concerts will close the Monday before each event.
How to book
Subscription packages for all six concerts (either at 2.15pm or 7pm) are available and will save you 10%. There will also be no ticket charges on subscriptions. This means you can buy all six concerts for only £145.80, £124.20 or £86.40.
Concessionary tickets (saving 10%) are available for individual concerts for senior citizens, those in receipt of government benefits and NHS workers. Anyone in full-time education can buy individual tickets for £5 (including box office charges). You can buy these concessionary tickets (subject to availability) at any time after booking opens, up to the Monday before each concert.
Discount on concert streams
You are also eligible to purchase the streamed performance at £5 if you bought tickets for any of our live Bridgewater Hall Summer Season concerts (details on how to claim will have been emailed to you).
Please note that to enter the Hall, everyone requires a printed ticket. Your tickets will have entry times on them, to allow for minimum contact within the hall.
In order that there is time to post tickets out, sales for individual concerts will close the Monday before each event.
To avoid delays we encourage you to book as soon as possible. Subscription tickets will be sent out all together, covering the whole season.
KEEPING YOU SAFE
We want to reassure you that the safety and well-being of our audience is at the forefront of all our Summer Season arrangements. This involves a number of measures and changes to our usual systems to make our concerts as safe and enjoyable as possible. These measures include:
Socially distanced seating and face masks
- The total capacity of The Bridgewater Hall has been reduced from 2,063 to around 600 seats to allow for safe social distancing.
- Please remember to wear your face mask at all times. Hand sanitising stations will also be available.
Timed entry into the building
- There will be an entry time printed on your tickets: please ensure that you arrive at the building as near as possible to this entry time. This will allow access to your seats to be as straight forward and as comfortable as possible.
Bars and catering
- At the moment there are no plans for there to be any bar and catering facilities. If this situation changes, we will keep you informed.
CAREFULLY MANAGED TOILET FACILITIES WILL BE AVAILABLE.
- You will NOT be able to buy tickets on the day of the concert as sales close the Monday before each performance. Please book as early as possible to allow for your tickets to be dispatched in good time and, if at all possible, please book online.
THERE WILL BE PLENTY OF STAFF AVAILABLE TO HELP WHEN YOU ATTEND YOUR CONCERT AT THE BRIDGEWATER HALL.
The Bridgewater Hall Box Office will send out additional information with your tickets.