Concerts for Schools
Experience the amazing sound of a live orchestra at one of the Hallé’s concerts suitable for KS1, KS2, KS3, GCSE and A-Level students.
- Halle For Youth – Schools’ concertsRecommended for Primary (Year 3-6); Secondary (Year 7-8)
Hallé For Youth is a series of themed schools’ concerts for young people who may never have heard a live symphony orchestra before. Concerts run annually in February/March.
- Hallé For Youth 2022 will take place live at The Bridgewater Hall on Tuesday 1st March at 10.45am and 1.30pm, Wednesday 2nd March at 10.45am and Thursday 3rd March at 10.45am. Full details, including how to book will be announce soon.
- Click below to find out about our FREE Hallé for Youth online offer to schools for 2021:More information about Hallé For Youth
- Concerts for Key Stage 1 – Participatory concerts for younger childrenRecommended for Primary (Reception – Year 2)
The Halle’s interactive concerts for Key Stage 1 are filled with music, fun and audience participation.
- Come and Play – Concerts for the Whole Class Ensemble Teaching ProgrammeRecommended for Primary (Year 3-6); Secondary (Year 7-8)
Come and Play with the Halle is a unique series of concerts designed to allow children on the Whole Class Ensemble Teaching programme, as well as more advanced instrumentalists, to play and sing with a world-class orchestra. Concerts run annually in June.
- Set Works Concert – ‘The Orchestra Through The Ages’ for GCSE/A-Level pupilsRecommended for Secondary (GCSE-A-Level)
The Halle Set Works Concert provides an opportunity for pupils studying GCSE and A-Level music to hear selected set works from a variety of the exam boards, following the gradual expansion of the orchestra from the renaissance to the present day.
Tickets for Schools concerts from £4.
If you would like to find out more about any of our projects and how to get involved, please contact the Education team on email@example.com.