Hallé Prize Draw Terms and Conditions
1. The Winner and Runners-up will be drawn at random from the total number of qualifying entries received.
2. The Winner and Runners-up will only be notified either by email or telephone within 30 days of the stated closing date – 30 September 2019.
3. Runners-up will be offered a choice from a pre-determined selection of concert dates, subject to availability. In the event of your choice becoming unavailable, we will contact you to arrange a suitable alternative.
4. There is no cash alternative available.
5. Only one entry per person and per household will be accepted for the draw.
6. This competition is open to residents of the UK, Channel Islands and the Isle of Man, aged 18 or over, excluding employees of the Hallé and those professionally associated with this prize draw.
7. The data you have provided will be used by the Hallé only and not shared with any third parties.
8. All prizes are subject to availability.
Four tickets for any concert in the 2019-20 Hallé Season (subject to availability, excluding 29 December); a two course meal for four people in the Charles Hallé Restaurant and one free drink per person (must be booked for the same evening as the chosen concert, also subject to availability) and up to four complimentary concert programmes. Please note, the Charles Hallé restaurant is open only for evening performances.
500 pairs of tickets to your choice from a pre-determined selection of Hallé concert dates in the 2019-20 Season at the Bridgewater Hall, subject to availability. In the event of your choice becoming unavailable, we will contact you to arrange a suitable alternative.