Hallé Prize Draw Terms and Conditions
1. The Winner and Runners-up will be drawn at random from the total number of qualifying entries received.
2. The Winner and Runners-up will only be notified either by email or telephone within 30 days of the closing date stated.
3. Prizes will be allocated according to availability from a pre-determined selection of concert dates and winners will be offered a first or second choice. Where a first choice is not available, a second choice will be allocated.
4. There is no cash alternative available.
5. Only one entry per person and per household will be accepted for the draw.
6. This competition is open to residents of the UK, Channel Islands and the Isle of Man, aged 18 or over, excluding employees of the Hallé and those professionally associated with this competition.
7. The data you have provided will be used by the Hallé only and not shared with any third parties.
8. All prizes are subject to availability, excluding 14, 17, 20 September 2017 concerts.
4 x tickets for any concert in the 2017/18 season (subject to availability, excluding 14, 17, 20 September); a 2 course meal for 4 people in the Charles Hallé Restaurant and 1 free drink per person (must be booked for the same evening as the chosen concert, also subject to availability) and up to four complimentary concert programmes. Please note, the Charles Hallé restaurant is only open for evening performances.
500 pairs of tickets for a pre-determined selection of Hallé orchestra concert dates in the 2017/18 season at The Bridgewater Hall.